We are currently looking for Mid Angular that want to take the control of their professional career and be part of a unique challenge in its life by helping us in the implementation of new products and solutions into our system. We are one of the fastest growers in the startup scene in Barcelona that wants to disrupt the entire automotive industry by making the end-user’s life easier. Over 35 employees are part of our current workforce and with an already validated business idea we want to scale up the team to shoot for the moon.
What tech do we use?
- Slack & Google Workspace as basic office tools.
- Notion as our knowledge base.
- YouTrack as the ticketing management platform.
- Docker for publishing projects in Azure
- Typescript 4.3 as the main codebase language
- Angular 6 as the main working framework.
- React as a co-framwork for specific applications.
- Competitive salary according to the market in Barcelona. (Up to 38.000€
according to expertise and candidate’s worth)
- Hybrid work. We usually agree on the days we go into the office as a team, but we are very flexible about this.
- By-default open environment, dynamic and creative ready to make you grow and shine.
- Professional formation including free Microsoft certifications (with access to the LxP employee portal) and 3rd party certifications.
- Free fruit, coffee, soda and much more.
If you think this sounds good to you, don’t hesitate, and sign up now!
We are a leading mobility start-up based in Spain, with the mission of efficiently moving vehicles, to modernize their use and maintenance in our cities.
We imagine a future where CAFLER takes care of your car for you, garage maintenance, cleaning, technical control through our extensive network of workshops and dealers to provide our mobility services.
We are passionate about creating a culture where employees enjoy working, feel supported, are driven to create, innovate and challenge the status quo. If you think you are a person who is passionate about achieving goals, open to learning, and with a lot of energy to take on challenges, this could be your job.